This month we are updating the store with the following twelve desgins:
- Tiki (Fire Emblem) by KyuriTizu
- Emperor Penguin (Kemono Friends) by KyuriTizu
- Crested Ibis (Kemono Friends) by KyuriTizu
- Izumi Sagiri (Eromanga Sensei) by KyuriTizu
- Bismarck (Kantai Collection) by shuffle
- Serval (Kemono Friends) by Cleanline
- 2B (Nier: Automata) by Cleanline
- Hikari Takanashi (Demi-chan wa Kataritai) by Mafuyu
- Red Ginger (Flower Knight Girl) by Tony Guisado
- Megumin (Konosuba) by Laran
- Makoto Kikuchi (Idolmaster) by 53C
- Hoshimiya Kate (Sekai Seifuku) by Monyn
Disclaimer: The lines and octopodes on the sample images are a watermark and won’t be on the printed cover.
You can purchase our designs from our storefront here.
Additionally, the P80 2-Way Roika versions of all of our new designs from this month, with the exception of Makoto and Kate and including Tionishia, will be available for pre-order on Sakura Palace.
Upcoming, we have the following artists working on these projects:
- KyuriTizu will draw Chino (Gochiusa) and Elf (Dragon’s Crown)
- Bean Sprout is working on an original Nekomimi Character
- Gedou is working on Tsukihi Araragi (Monogatari Series)
- Tony Guisado is working on Shoebill (Kemono Friends) and Ahri (League of Legends)
- Cleanline is working on Vira (Granblue Fantasy)
- Mafuyu will start on Zero (Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho)
- Brora is working on Korwa (Granblue Fantasy)
- shuffle is working on IA (VOCALOID)
As always, thanks for your continued support of Cuddly Octopus.
– The Cuddly Octopus Team