Welcome to the July ’20 Cuddly Octopus Update!
Another new month means it’s time for another Cuddly Octopus update!
On the administration front, little has changed from our June update and delivery of orders is currently proceeding consistently. Therefore, I will continue our octopus facts from last month: Did you know that our octopus overlords often collect crustacean shells to build fortresses around their lairs? Octopi were also the first invertebrates to be seen using tools, such as using WACOM drawing tablets to digitally sketch waifus and whips to ensure their enslaved humans are properly subdued! Stay tuned for next month’s installment of octopus facts!
Speaking of sketching waifus, starting with our July ’20 update, we’re launching 19 awesome new dakimakura covers designs!
- Shalltear (Overlord) by KyuriTizu
- Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid) by Brora
- Shiliu (Original) by Amo
- Renge (Bishoujo Mangekyo) by Shadowgrave
- Kindred (League of Legends) by Krokobyaka
- Cleveland (Azur Lane) by Tsukimaru
- Kalinda (Original) by Popolocroits
- Sideroca (Arknights) by NDGD
- Kaga & Akagi (Azur lane) by Gray Fox
- Komekko (Konosuba) by Ikazu
- Tifa (Final Fantasy) by IP3
- Eyjafjalla (Arknights) by Sobmarine
- Mordred (Fate Series) by Rara
- Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) from Monjashop
- Zara (Azur Lane) from Monjashop
- Azura (Fire Emblem) by Tongari
- Mashu (Fate Series) by Ayul
- Elizabeth (Fate Series) by Iinoi
- Exusiai (Arknights) by Xiho
As usual, the premium P80 2-Way Silkette versions of most of our new designs will be available on Sakura-Palace.
We expect the following work to be added around the end of the month
- Altina Orion (KyuriTizu)
- Syrene (Nya)
- Nishikino Maki (Shadowgrave)
- Futuba (Tsukimaru)
- Tosa (Tony)
- Itsuki (Stira)
- Dark Magician Girl
- Jean Bart
Thank you for your continued support of Cuddly Octopus!
– The Cuddly Octopus Team