Welcome to the June ’19 Cuddly Octopus update!
Firstly, let’s get the bad news out of the way. To put it bluntly, production is running behind by quite a bit. We ran into some problems with our print equipment a little over a month ago (broken print nozzle head causing streaking patterns), and we’ve been having issues catching up since. It will probably take another month or two for things to stabilize.
What does this mean for you? Good question! It means orders already placed are going to be delayed a bit. Almost all of our orders up to April 5th have been shipped, but there are a few stragglers that should ship by around June 10th. Orders from the April period will likely not begin to ship for a couple of weeks still, which represents about a month long delay.
Don’t worry! Your octopus lords are excellent slave masters and are whipping the factory workers with all due efficiency, utilizing their six arms to push them to finish faster. We apologize for the inconvenience these delays may have caused. If you wish to contact us directly about your order for any reason, please feel free to do so.
Anywho, onto the better news. This month we’re adding a total of 8 new dakimakura designs to the storefront.
- Kurumi Tokisaki (Date a Live) by Brora
- Narmaya (Granblue Fantasy) by Kanopan
- Yorita Yoshino (Idolmaster) by Sui
- Tharja (Fire Emblem) by Tony
- Kama (Fate Series) by Shadowgrave
- Ezo Red Fox (Kemono Friends) by Ikazu
- Europa (Granblue Fantasy) by Pak Ce
- Scathach (Fate Series) by Rlf00
Per reddit’s decision to ban us temporarily, we won’t be directly linking you to our store or any of the preview images. However, we will be continuing to update the Imgur album with all of our design previews (just look around for it) and, of course, we hope you all know where to go to visit our storefront at this point. If you don’t, a small hint would be to type in the name of our business and add a (dot) com. Just don’t misspell Octopus… or Cuddly… or Cuddly Octopus. You know what, you’ll do fine.
Per usual, the premium P80 2-Way Silkette versions of most of our new designs will be available on Sakura-Palace.
Currently, we can announce the following work is currently in progress:
- Brora is working on Kyaru (Cygames)
- Nyatrix should complete Senko (Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san)
- Amo is working on Laffey (Azur Lane)
- Kanopan is doing Yuisis (Granblue Fantasy)
- Sui is working on Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou Project)
- And we should also have a cute Nezuko next month, too.
As always, thank you for your continued support of Cuddly Octopus!
– The Cuddly Octopus Team