Not much for us to say here this month as operations are running smoothly. That said, it’s a new month! That means we’ve got a heckuva lot of eye candy for you to look over (and maybe throw some money at your screen for, if you feel so inclined).
So this February, we have updated our store with the following 9 designs:
- Aunn by An-Telin
- Snow Miku 2019 by KyuriTizu
- Corrin by Brora
- Elf by Amo
- Altera by Umeboshi
- DSR50 by Illroha
- Froppy by Lulu-Chan
- Nino by Blackmachoo
- Niyon by Noa
Disclaimer: The lines and octopodes on the sample images are a watermark and won’t be on the printed cover.
The premium P80 2-Way Silkette versions of most covers will be available on Sakura-Palace.
Currently, we can announce the following work is currently in progress:
- KyuriTizu will draw Raphtalia (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari)
- Brora has started on Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index) – Sketchie
- Nyatrix is working on Asaika Taiga (Toradora!) – Sketchie 1 – Sketchie 2
- Amo has started on Kaede (Seishun buta yarou!) – Sketchie
- Bean Sprout is drawing Racing Miku 2019
- Tony is working on Mythra (Xenoblade) – Sketchie
- shuffle will draw… a dakimakura cover! What he wants to draw remains to be determined.
As always, thank you for your continued support of Cuddly Octopus!
– The Cuddly Octopus Team