Happy New Year, everyone, and welcome to the first Cuddly Octopus update of 2019! We hope you enjoyed last month’s holiday season and are ready for the new year. There isn’t much to say here this month, so we’ll get to the good stuff. This January, we’re updating out storefront with seven new cover designs. Check below for all the new designs making their way onto the store this month.
Orders placed in January are expected to be delayed a little due to Chinese new year.
- Angewomon & Ladydevimon / Gatomon (Digimon) by KyuriTizu
- Vajra (Cygames) by Brora
- Abigail & Lavinia by Nyatrix
- Cagliostro (Cygames) by Amo
- RFB (Girls Frontline) by Bean Sprout
- Muffet (Undertale) by Krokobyaka
- Washington (Azur Lane) by Tony Guisado
- Type 95 (Girls Frontlne) by Nanairo Fuusen
- UMP 45 (Girls Frontline) by JunP
Disclaimer: The lines and octopodes on the sample images are a watermark and won’t be on the printed cover.
You can also view all of the designs from our store in this Imgur album. And, of course, you can purchase all of our designs from our storefront!
The premium P80 2-Way Silkette versions of most covers will be available on Sakura-Palace.
As usual, we also have a lot of projects in the pipeline. Right now, we can announce the following work is currently in progress:
- KyuriTizu will draw Snow miku 2019
- Brora will start on Corrin (Fire Emblem)
- Nyatrix will draw Asaika Taiga (Toradora!)
- Amo has started on High Elf Archer (Goblin Slayer!)
- Bean Sprout will draw BB (Fate)
- Tony will do Mythra (Xenoblade)
- Illroha is working on DSR 50 (Girls Frontline)