Happy Holidays, everyone, and welcome to the Cuddly Octopus December 2018 update! ‘Tis the season of giving and our gift to you is a generous helping of new and cuddly companions for you to spend your winter season with and even a festive tapestry to adorn your walls. Perhaps now is the time to pick up your loved ones a silky smooth friend, so they, too, can enjoy the warmth of a dakimakura beneath the bedsheets. And while you’re at it, gift one (or three!) to yourself to endure this chilling winter weather. You wouldn’t want to be left out, too, no?
Regardless, we hope you enjoy our seven new cover designs and single new tapestry. Check below for all the new designs making their way onto the store this month.
- Kisero (Original) by KyuriTizu
- Niyah (Xenoblade) by KyuriTizu
- Djeeta (Cygames) by Brora
- Suomi (Girls Frontline) by Bean Sprout
- Taihou (Azur Lane) by Illroha
- Medusa (Cygames) by Jurrig
Disclaimer: The lines and octopodes on the sample images are a watermark and won’t be on the printed cover.
The premium P80 2-Way Silkette versions of most covers will be available on Sakura-Palace.
As usual, we also have a lot of projects in the pipeline. Right now, we can announce the following work is currently in progress:
- KyuriTizu will draw Gatomon (Digimon)
- shuffle will have a break for Comiket
- Brora is working on Vajra (Cygames) Sketchie
- Nyatrix is drawing Abigail & Lavinia (Fate) Sketchie 1 – Sketchie 2
- Amo is still drawing Cagliostro (Cygames)
- Bean Sprout will draw HK416 (Girls Frontline)
- Illroha will start on DSR 50 (Girls Frontline)
- We also have an artist working on a cute Muffet cover
As always, thank you for your continued support of Cuddly Octopus!
– The Cuddly Octopus Team